ESP Healthcare is an approved provider for the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
We are able to provide services that assist with daily personal activities and community access funded out of your core support budget in your NDIS Plan.
We have a proud history of doing so with clients with wide ranging disabilities, for example: younger onset dementia, motor neurone disease, spinal cord injury, autism, cerebral palsy and mental health conditions.
We are here to help.
Contact us on 02 9818 8004 to speak to knowledgeable and friendly staff.Contact us here
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (“NDIS”) provides funding for support for those with disability under the age of 65.
Each NDIS Plan
- is based on what is considered “reasonable and necessary” (as per the legislation) for you to achieve independence and life goals. That is ultimately the key test.
- is individualised based on your needs and goals.
- is reviewed annually, or earlier if necessary.
- can fund support for services needed daily but also can fund supports to help build skills to help you live more independently.
- gives you choice and control over your services and who delivers your services.
Your NDIS Plan is broken down into different areas as follows:
- Consumables – everyday items such as continence pads and funding for meal preparation and delivery costs
- Daily activities – such as personal care, meal preparation, respite, light housekeeping
- Social and community participation – engagement in social or recreational activities
- Transportation – shopping, medical appointments, help on public transport
- Support Coordination – connection to services
- Improved daily living – assessment, training or therapies to help increase skills and community participation
- Improved health and wellbeing – including exercise and diet advice
- Improved life choices – Plan Management to help manage plan and funding
- Social and community participation – develop skills to participate in social and recreational activities
- Improved Relationships – develop positive behaviours to interact with others
- Improved learning – including training, advice to move from school to further education
- Improved living arrangements – help obtaining and retaining accommodation>/li>
- Employment – including assessments and counselling
Capital Support Budget
- Assistive technology – includes equipment for mobility, personal care and recreational activities
- Home modifications – to make your home safer
- SDA – Specialised Disability Accommodation
To get NDIS Funding you must:
- have a permanent disability that significantly affects your ability to take part in day-to-day activities
- be aged less than 65 years of age at the time of your first NDIS plan
- be an Australian citizen or hold a permanent visa
Call the NDIS on 1800 800 110 or visit https://www.ndis.gov.au/ for further enquiries
NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission
The NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission is an agency independent of the NDIS to regulate NDIS providers, provide national consistency, promote safety, resolve problems and identify areas of improvement.
Call the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission on 1800 035 544 or visit https://www.ndiscommission.gov.au/ for further enquiries.