Free Assistance for Home Care Solutions
Planning and implementing care for a loved one can be difficult . We offer a flexible case management service that can take some pressure off you.
Our aim is to work collaboratively with our clients and families so that the right care plan choices are made. Our focus is on enabling and enhancing client independence.
We can help you navigate the ever changing rules and regulations of government assistance and funding.
We can assist you with your care package directly through the Department of Social Services ACAT (Aged Care Assessment Team) or through our service provider agreements.
We have service provider agreements with most major government service providers and can provide government funded services where you are eligible and private services where you are not.
Private Home Care
If you need assistance beyond the hours provided in government agreed care packages we can also provide privately funded care.
We can help families transition their loved ones into high dependency and complete care at home if needed. This can extend into palliative care with the appropriate additional medical support at home.
Our case management team offers;
- trained and experienced staff to ensure that our clients receive the best package of overall care using all possible support services and resources available.
- organising government funded services if eligible.
- an experienced point of contact for clients and families that understand what they want.
- preparation and implementation of the care plan with ongoing monitoring and review
- proactive case management with the client at the centre.
You can phone (02) 9818 8004 to reach ESP Healthcare 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our office is open from 7am – 6pm Monday to Friday and after hours our on call staff are able to respond to any request or emergency.
Please see our links page for contact information to government support agencies.